Here are all the natural ingredients that should be in your Skin Lightener Solution:
- Alpha Arbuti extracted from the Bearberry plant, Alpha-Arbutin works to inhibit tyrosinase, and thus prevents the formation of melanin. Alpha-Arbutin is a powerful skin lightener.
- Kojic Acid - kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice, for use in the manufacturing of sake, the Japanese rice wine. It's an effective and powerful pigmentation inhibitor.
We Reviewed Dozens Of The Best Skin Lighteners and
These Are What We Consider The Best On The Market.
Top Lighteners Based On Effectiveness, Quality, and Value.
- Vitamin A Palmitate - when absorbed by the body turns to Retinol. This is important because Retinol aids in the resurfacing and rejuvenating of skin, helping to impart a clearer, more vibrant complexion for all ages and skin types.
- Lemon Extract - lemon is a strong exfoliant and we included it to help your body shed dead skin cells during the brightening process.
- Passionflower Extract - included to help decrease the appearance of dark circles and skin discolorations.
- Willow Bark Extract - is a natural and gentle way to eliminate bacteria causing acne and other skin irritations. Willow Bark also acts as an astringent, gently toning skin during the cleansing process.
- Aloe Vera - works in conjunction with the exfoliant ingredients to soothe the skin and minimize skin irritation.
- Allantoin - increases the smoothness of the skin. promotes cell proliferation and wound healing. Has a soothing, anti-irritant, and skin protecting effect.
- Ascorbic Acid - a form of Vitamin C that has strong antioxidant properties, to protect your skin from free radicals.
- Malachite Extract - Malachite extract is a strong skin detoxifying agent and skin antioxidant.
- Hemp Oil - anti inflammatory that works in conjunction with the exfoliant ingredients to soothe the skin and minimize skin irritation.
- Jojoba Oil - an exceptional moisturizer, difficult to find, and lacking in most formulations.
- Sunflower Oil - Helps the skin retain moisture. At least one study has shown that sunflower oil applied to the skin may prevent infections.
- Hydrogenated Polydecene - used for skin hydration and anti-aging action on the skin, while promoting soft smooth skin and a reduction in wrinkles.
- Squalene - an all natural moisturizer, squalene penetrates the skin quickly, does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin, and blends well with other oils and vitamins. Our squalene is always derived from botanical sources.
Skinbright Skin Lightener Complex took
Ranking # 1
Guarantee 30 Days
SLC Has Been Proudly